Wauwatosa Public Library Board
The Wauwatosa Public Library Board of Trustees holds its regular meetings on the third Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Board Room of the Library.
Eight members are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Common Council, One member is appointed by the Superintendent of Schools and one alderperson is appointed as a non-voting liaison. They serve 3-year terms.
Current Board Members
- Bill Andrae – Vice President (term expires: 6/30/2019)
- Jane Carroll (term expires: 6/30/2020)
- Peter Holtz – President (term expires: 6/30/2021)
- Maureen Klein (term expires: 6/30/21)
- David Marheine – Treasurer (term expires: 6/30/2019)
- Thomas Miller (term expires: 6/30/2019)
- Mary S. Newton (term expires: 6/30/2020)
- Sarrah Oliver – Wauwatosa School District Representative (term expires: 6/30/2020)
- Allison Byrne – Alderperson (term expires: 4/30/2021)