The Library is Open
July 7, 2020
Monday 10:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Friday 10:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Reduced Building Occupancy
We will closely monitor the number of patrons in the Library. If the Library reaches the limited capacity, additional people will wait in the lobby until others leave.
Please maintain a 6-foot distance from others and please keep small children with you at all times. Please follow all floor markings when waiting in line.
In-Library Services Available
- Self-service photocopying and printing.
- Computers in the adult library with sessions limited to 90 minutes.
- Public access to library collections to browse and check-out items, with the exception of magazines and newspapers.
- Staff assistance at all public service desks.
Remote Staff Services Available
Staff can assist via telephone at 414-471-8484 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours.
We will continue to offer curbside pickup.
For additional information on curbside pickup, see our website.
Prioritize Good Hygiene and Cleaning
The Library will adhere to CDC recommendations on “How to Protect Yourself and Others”
We ask for the cooperation of all patrons.
- If you’re experiencing fever, cough, or other flu-like symptoms, we ask that you please stay home.
- Plexiglass barriers will be used at all public service desks
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized on a scheduled basis using FDA approved cleaning products.
- Please wash your hands before, during, and after your trip to the library.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a 6-foot distance from others.
- Keep small children with you at all times.
Returning Library Materials
The outside book drop is open for return of library materials. The automated book drop is closed, however there will be a bin available near the checkout desk to drop off returned library items.
Public Seating Areas are Limited
Chairs and tables with some study carrels are available and the Student Commons is still temporarily closed.
The library is not offering in-person programming. Children’s librarians are continuing to offer virtual programming. Check the Children’s Library Facebook page for schedules and see the Children’s Library’s website for literacy support.
Study and Meeting Rooms Closed
Study and meeting rooms are closed at this time.
Book Sale Shelf/Donations
The library’s on-going book sale is closed until further notice.
The library is not accepting donations of used items.
The library may experience unscheduled closings or a reduction in services. We will do our best to provide public notice if this occurs and will work to restore services as soon as possible.
Please contact Peter Loeffel, Library Director at 414-831-5529 or email@example.com