March 16, 2020
Wauwatosa Public Library’s Response to COVID-19
March 26, 2020
Like many organizations across the country and world, the Wauwatosa Public Library is closely monitoring the developing COVID-19 pandemic.
We are closed to the public through April 24 in accordance with the governor’s Safer at Home Order.
- At this time, library staff will be available Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm via telephone (414) 471-8484 and email (email@example.com)
- Due dates for materials currently checked have been extended to May 1.
- We will waive Wauwatosa overdue fines incurred during the time we are closed.
- Our outside book drop is open at this time. We encourage you to hold onto your library items until the Library re-opens to the public.
- Explore our online resources, and call or email us with questions about using these free tools.
We recognize the vital role we play in your life. Reading for pleasure, relaxing with a movie, or listening to a favorite musician can provide necessary respite during hectic times. Please look for further information regarding access to library materials and services in the coming days.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to communicate with you via social media, our website and in the library. If you know a library user who does not have Internet access and has questions about how the library is responding, please share this information with them.
You can call (414) 471.8484 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as needed.